Terms & Conditions
Made in Gloucestershire is an initiative run by GFirst LEP designed to promote the food, drink and hospitality sectors in Gloucestershire.
Membership is open to all food and drink producers, makers, farms, farm shops, hospitality venues, cafes, restaurants and caterers based in Gloucestershire. You must have a registered Gloucestershire business postcode, and your final food or drink product must be produced in Gloucestershire. If your business is part of a chain or franchise, the original outlet would need to have been based in Gloucestershire.
Our Affiliate scheme is open to organisations who support the food and drink industry (but isn’t a food or drink producer themselves) and wants to support Gloucestershire’s independent producers and hospitality industry.
The Made in Gloucestershire initiative is fully funded and offers free membership until 31st August 2024. As a new initiative, we will explore membership models and funding options after this date to continue financing the scheme.
When you join, you’ll benefit from:
- A showcase of your business and offers to Gloucestershire residents who actively want to shop local and the huge number of tourists looking to take home an authentic piece of Gloucestershire
- Exposure in the free directory of leading Gloucestershire makers with a listing with links to your website and social media
- Ability to display the Made in Gloucestershire logo on your products, website and marketing collateral - proving the origins of your product with pride and authority
- Free promotion of your latest offers and news stories
- Networking events for Made in Gloucestershire members
- Free upskilling sessions provided by The Growth Hub
- Discounts from other member organisations
By joining Made in Gloucestershire, you agree to share the information provided in your application form with GFirst LEP, The Growth Hub and its partners and for your business details and logo to be featured on the Made in Gloucestershire website.
We will not share your personal or business data with any external organisation.
We may use your business name, logo and photos provided to us (alongside other members) in marketing materials to promote Made in Gloucestershire, including social media graphics, pull-up banners, print adverts etc.
We reserve the right to refuse applications, make amends to your profile to fit our house-style, and remove membership / profiles from the website at any time.
Made in Gloucestershire should be seen as an advertising tool to help promote your business, make new connections with fellow businesses and find new suppliers. We do not hold any rights to your products / brand / business.
We will contact you to update you on changes and improvements to the Made in Gloucestershire scheme.
After the free membership period has ended, we will write to all existing members asking if they would like to continue membership on a paid for basis. Membership costs are still to be confirmed. No credit card details will be requested prior to that date.
If you would like to be removed from our member directory and no longer wish to be part of Made in Gloucestershire, please email our team.