The winners have been announced for the SoGlos ...
First 25 members have joined Made in Gloucestershire
Championing the county’s best food and drink, Made in Gloucestershire is flying the flag for local producers.
With members including Sibling Distillery, Tubby Tom's, Wolfys, Wholly Gelato, Stroud Brewery, Made in Gloucestershire's launch has got off to a flying start.
Local food and drink producers, hospitality venues, cafes and caterers are invited to join the new scheme from GFirst LEP.
Championing the county’s best food and drink, Made in Gloucestershire is flying the flag for local producers. As a member, you’ll be able to display the Made in Gloucestershire logo on your products and website, and you’ll receive a directory listing with links to your social media channels and website.
The key objectives of the initiative are:
- To fly the flag for the food & drink sector in Gloucestershire
- To produce a directory that will help and encourage local procurement
- To promote the provenance of Gloucestershire’s great food & drink
- Think local, buy local – to encourage people to shop local
- To boost sales, encourage sustainable growth, thereby driving job creation
To be eligible for membership, you must have a registered business postcode in Gloucestershire, and your final product must be produced in Gloucestershire. If your business is part of a chain or franchise, the original outlet would need to have been based in Gloucestershire.
Share this story: